Monday, August 20, 2007

How do I respond when I am told I am going to hell?


Q: I believe God is 'Unconditional Love' and bigger than anything we can wrap our tiny minds around. I told a Christian co-worker that God is not to be feared. How can we fear unconditional love? The Christian co-worker believes I am going to hell because he believes God doesn't know me if I do not practice the Christian religion. I told him that I love Jesus, but believe 'The Truth' goes beyond what Christianity teaches. What is my best response to a person like this.


Your mind can never understand God...

You heart however - knows God very well...

You know in your heart that God is unconditional love...

It breaths this love in every beat...

It is from this place of unconditional love in your heart that your response must come...

You must meet someone where they think they are - to extend a hand in love...

As I tune into your heart here is your response:

"I love you totally and completely without judgment.

I always will...

And if for simply loving you - I am going to burn in hell, then so be it.

It will have been worth it - for sharing unconditional love is why I am here..."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I would liek to hear qbout your week in New England..

Peace ~ John