Monday, August 20, 2007

I would like to hear about your week in New England...


The drive up was wonderful!

As I started the drive, I watched as the black rubber blade glided a crossed the windshield.

The peace of rain...

This brought back a recent wonderful experience...

Reflection...

Recently I was grilling barbecued chicken on the back deck. It was raining out. Morgan (our three year old daughter) wanted to come outside and hang out with me. As I slid the glass door, out she sprang with a big smile. Yes, the kind that warms your heart to the core.

She starts running around the table on the wet deck. I say "Sweetie don't run fast when the deck is wet because it's slippery" I see her happiness quickly fade.

I say to her " OK, lets do something fun"

"What daddy?" she says

It starts raining harder

She says "Daddy, it's raining hard"

"Yes, it is, now hold out your hands with your palms up" I begin

"Now open up to the wonderful energy of the rain, feel it washing through you and back out into the universe" "That's it allow it to flow in though and back out into the universe" "Feel that wonderful energy"

She is now looking up and giggling as it is poring down rain. I could tell she was really feeling the energy of the rain as it was moving though and back to the universe again, and again in a beautiful symphony of motion.

The innocence of her laugher in the rain is forever etched in my mind...forever shared in my heart...

Every moment of sharing is precious...

Arriving at New England:

As I arrived at the NGH convention I felt such a charge of excitement...

This year was going to be even better than all past years, I could feel it...

There were many new Hypnotherapist's this year, or "Counseling Hypnotists" the new 2007 title for the profession. It seems to change every few years.

When anyone asked recently what I do for a living - I have stripped away all the titles and just tell them
"I teach unconditional love"

That really is what I do in my practice.

Most of the classes were wonderful...

The sharing of knowledge is healing at it's highest...

Knowledge always frees that which has perceived it was bound...

It always sets a smile on that which knew it was free already...



Hugging a stranger with complete love was the norm.


I could not tell you how many people I hugged that convention.


I talked with so many wonderful new wonderful people - that the level of sharing was sheer perfection.

There was not one moment that was outside of perfection...

as a smile of friendship...

a knowing that the sharing will continue...

Yes, that was priceless...

No comments: