Friday, August 24, 2007

Perhaps you can...


New! FREE for the next 24 hours!


During our walks together I will ask you one question per day, the question may...


As I stretch out in bed, and bring the knees up, thrust them forward and spring out of bed.

I feel the familiar texture of the carpet under my feet, and yet it is the very first time I have felt this carpet...

I open my eyes and the dream begins again...

I see images of holding hands, many images, big holding little hands, black holding white hands, many nationalities holding hands...

Unity...

Unity is why I appear in this dream where our eyes are open...



How can you express unity in every moment of "now" for the next 24 hours?

E-mail back what you have learned by this experience, I will share this with the world on our blog...

No comments: